We have limited availability in select grades for the 2019-2020 school year. To inquire, please contact Jeanne Garland at 206-524-0653 or Jeanne@ucoopschool.org.
Applying for Fall 2020
Thank you for your interest in University Cooperative School! We are excited to meet you and to share our wonderful school with you.
- Sign up for a School Tour. See below for tour dates. Adults only please.
- Attend our Open House on December 7th at 1:00 PM. No RSVP required.
- Request an application. (All application materials will be available in mid September, please check back.) Applicants for all grades are asked to submit an Application Form and Teacher Evaluation Form. Applicants for Grades 1-5 are also asked to submit a Transcript Request Form.
- Provide forms to your child’s teacher and school along with stamped envelopes addressed to University Cooperative School.
- Submit application materials along with the application fee by January 30, 2020.
- If applying for Tuition Assistance, submit all materials by February 6, 2020.
2019-2020 Admissions Calendar
|October – January
||School Tours (see below for dates)
|December 7, 2019
||Open House at 1:00 PM
|January 30, 2020
||Student Application Deadline
|February 6, 2020
||Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
|March 20, 2020
||Enrollment Decisions and Tuition Assistance Decisions Mailed
|March 27, 2020
||Signed Contract and First Deposit Due
2019-2020 School Tour Dates
Tours begin at 9:30 AM and end at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 23rd
- Tuesday, November 5th
- Wednesday, November 6th
- Thursday, November 14th
- Tuesday, December 3rd
- Wednesday, December 4th
- Tuesday, December 10th
- Wednesday, January 15th
- Tuesday, January 21st
- Wednesday, January 22nd
University Cooperative School does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or any other legally protected status, in the hiring of staff or in the administration of educational policies and programs, admissions policies, scholarship, and other school-administered programs.